2295 Vallejo Street PH2
Very Rare Upper Pacific Heights 2br/2ba Top Floor, Corner Private Penthouse w/Spectacular Panoramic Bay Views of Golden Gate Bridge, Marin Headlands, Palace of Fine Arts, to Alcatraz & Beyond. Detached on 3 sides, lots of natural sunlight. Excellent 98 Walkscore! Perfectly centered between vibrant Cow Hollow and Pacific Heights shops, restaurants, cafes, and parks. Walk to Presidio, Crissy Fields, Fort Mason Farmer's Market, conveniences and more! Surrounded by beautiful historic mansions and world-class scenery. One-car parking, two storage spaces, common rooftop observation deck, clubhouse, sauna, and beautiful lobby entrance in modern building w/unique glass-sided elevator to enjoy bay views.
• 2BR/2BA, 1075 sq. ft. (per public records)
• Rare, private top floor, corner unit, one-level penthouse w/superior location tucked away on northeast corner of building & detached on 3 sides for maximum privacy
• One-car assigned garage parking; Two extra separate storage lockers in garage area
• Rich wide plank cherry hardwood floors in living room, kitchen & bedrooms
• Spacious glass-surround observation deck w/jaw-dropping views (common area)
• Excellent open floorplan w/tons of natural light & ambient dimmer-adjustable recessed lights
• Floor-to-ceiling mirrored cabinets opposite panoramic windows produce stunning visual effect of 180 degree bay views
• Gracious gas fireplace, built-in media cabinetry & large retractable skylight in living room
• Gourmet kitchen features Sub-Zero refrigerator, Wolfe oven range, built-in wine refrigerator, abundant custom high-end cabinetry, thick marble slab countertops, Italian glass backsplash tile, deep sink, dishwasher, microwave, trash compactor and under-cabinet lighting
• Beautiful kitchen features large center island perfect for entertaining
• Luxurious double shower heads in guest bathroom
• Bay view from master bathroom, peaceful green foliage view from master bedroom
• Convenient in-unit, Bosch washer/dryer in master bathroom
• 2nd bedroom has efficient closet organizer cabinet also excellent for home office use
• Bose speaker sound system
• Glass-walled building elevator w/dramatic Golden Gate Bridge views
• Monthly HOA Dues include water, garbage, parking, recreation room, exercise room & sauna
• Excellent 98 Walk Score and prime work hard/play hard location only 2 blocks to Cow Hollow Union St., 3 blocks to Pacific Heights Fillmore, & 6 blocks to Marina Chestnut shops with world-class shopping, cafes/restaurants, bars/nightlife, & more!
• Just minutes walking distance to scenic parks, trails, historic landmarks, & public transportation
This information is believed to be correct, but has not been verified & assumes no legal responsibility for its accuracy. Buyers should investigate these issues to their own satisfaction.