2295 Vallejo Street PH2
Location, Location, Location! Rare Upper Pacific Heights 2br/2ba Top Floor, Corner Penthouse w/Spectacular Panoramic Bay Views of Golden Gate Bridge, Marin Headlands, Palace of Fine Arts, to Alcatraz & Beyond. Excellent 98 Walkscore!
• 2BR/2BA, 1075 sq. ft. (per public records)
• Rare, private top floor, corner unit, one-level penthouse w/superior location tucked away on northeast corner of building & detached on 3 sides for maximum privacy
• One-car assigned garage parking; Two extra separate storage lockers in garage area
• Rich wide plank cherry hardwood floors in living room, kitchen & bedrooms
• Spacious glass-surround observation deck w/jaw-dropping views (common area)
• Excellent open floorplan w/tons of natural light & ambient dimmer-adjustable recessed lights
• Floor-to-ceiling mirrored cabinets opposite panoramic windows produce stunning visual effect of 180 degree bay views
• Newly painted with lustrous designer colors in living areas, bedrooms & kitchen island cabinets
• Gracious gas fireplace, built-in media cabinetry & large retractable skylight in living room
• Gourmet kitchen features Sub-Zero refrigerator, Wolfe oven range, built-in wine refrigerator, abundant custom high-end cabinetry, thick marble slab countertops, Italian glass backsplash tile, deep sink, dishwasher, microwave, trash compactor and under-cabinet lighting
• Beautiful kitchen features large center island perfect for entertaining
• Luxurious double shower heads in guest bathroom
• Bay view from master bathroom, peaceful green foliage view from master bedroom
• Convenient in-unit, Bosch washer/dryer in master bathroom
• 2nd bedroom has efficient closet organizer cabinet also excellent for home office use
• Bose speaker sound system
• Glass-walled building elevator w/dramatic Golden Gate Bridge views
• Monthly HOA Dues include water, garbage, parking, recreation room, exercise room & sauna
• Excellent 98 Walk Score and prime work hard/play hard location only 2 blocks to Cow Hollow Union St., 3 blocks to Pacific Heights Fillmore, & 6 blocks to Marina Chestnut shops with world-class shopping, cafes/restaurants, bars/nightlife, & more!
• Just minutes walking distance to scenic parks, trails, historic landmarks, & public transportation
This information is believed to be correct, but has not been verified & assumes no legal responsibility for its accuracy. Buyers should investigate these issues to their own satisfaction.